Our highly specialized dermatopathologists work in concert with local dermatologists to discuss the results and associated symptoms, enabling rapid and accurate diagnosis of the patient’s condition.
In addition to our pathology excellence, we are fully dedicated to continuing peer-to-peer education by providing comprehensive training to residents throughout our locations across the country. We are also active in the continuing education of physician assistants and nurse practitioners, further enhancing our commitment to better patient care, and our clients.
Our board-certified dermatopathologists are the integrators of all available patient information, providing clarity and diagnosis for personalized medicine and targeted therapies that lead to the best possible patient outcomes.
- Direct and immediate access to our team of 50+ dermatopathologists with extensive subspecialized training.
- Physician-to-Physician communication and consultations.
- Pathologists call on all malignant cases.
- Accurate and detailed diagnostic reports.
- Rapid turnaround time: routine results within 24-48 hours.
- Customized business services and innovative IT solutions to suit the needs of your practice.
- Electronic-result interfaces and web portal resulting.
- Specimen pickup by courier and FedEx service.
- Extensive managed-care participation.
- Comprehensive test menu: easy access to advanced testing and molecular diagnostics.
- Immunochemistry and special stains.
• Direct immunoflouorescence (DIF)
• Immunophenotyping of cutaneous lymphomas
• Gene rearrangement studies
• T&B Cell Rearrangement
• AuraSeq Solid Tumor Panel
• Technical Slide Preparation
We are a proud sponsor of Derm In-Review.
Derm In-Review is one of the top board review prep courses available for dermatology residents and recertifying dermatologists.